1. Ensure journal entries and tax filings are done properly and in a timely fashion each month;
2. Fulfill the needs of the client’s requests in regard to wide ranging issues in the fields of accounting, financial and taxation issues;
3. Extensive research and drafting topical and technical articles on taxation and financial matters;
4. Engage in business development and promotional activities in order to enlarge the company’s client base as well as ensuring the development of personal business contacts and experience, with special attention afforded to the international business environment;
5. Provide support with miscellaneous daily tasks which Supervisors and General Managers can assign according to necessity.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting or Finance;
2. Fluent English is required;
3. A meticulous working attitude, strong learning ability, good communication skills and a sense of teamwork and a shared sense of purpose at work;
4. A strong sense of responsibility & good professional ethics;
5. Be able to provide at least two years working reference letter.